YAY! Good news:
My co-worker tried out the recipe last night and here’s what they looked like:
And here’s her note to me today:
“I made the muffins with a few minor mods. They turned out just as I had hoped.
“Attaching picture. I ran out of muffin cups and replaced with parchment paper; then ran out of parchment paper too and resorted to tinfoil which is why you see the variety of materials in the picture. I adjusted the recipe we exchanged but added 1 egg (2 total) and added blueberries instead of dried fruit (which is not allowed on the diet).
“If I were to make it again, I might cut back on the blueberries since it was a bit moist. I’ll bring one in tomorrow so you can try it.
”We have invented a new recipe! ”
And I did try one, and it was delicious!