Hi guys! Sorry if it seems I’ve dropped off the face of the Earth recently. Of course with Thanksgiving, we were all occupied for a handful of days. And now that we’re back in the swing of things, at least for the next few weeks, I’m a busy bee!
I have been attending events, cooking, baking and asking lots of questions, and with those activities, I’ve been taking pictures and videos to share.
Of course, that means I have to upload it all. I’ve been making progress on it, but it’s been a long process for some reason (YouTube was slow, etc.).
So, I’ve got some great posts coming up, this week and next, and hope that you enjoy what I’ve been up to.
I would love to put a call out there to anyone reading to ask for potential guest posts for the holiday season. Things I’d like to see guest posts on could include:
- Holiday tradition dishes
- Dumpster dishes you always end up making post holidays
- Your “go-to” dish or appetizer you take to parties
- Plans to eat somewhere cool this season
- Questions about how to cut corners on time and money when cooking for parties or groups this season
- Whatever else you can think of!
So, stay tuned, and please let me know if you have something you’d like me to do a post on, or if you would like to do a guest post with me!
I love this time of year, and can’t wait to show you all I’m up to!