Okay friends, gather ’round for another fantastic installment of me giving away FREE GOODIES to all my fabulous readers!
This time around we’re celebrating the recent launch of Fonte’s “The Vault”. You may have seen my recent post about my 27 coffee cupping I did recently.
What you see is what you get! So for the list of goodies being given away to one lucky winner, plus instructions on how to enter, click through!
Here’s the deal: we’re getting the word out about a great chance to get access to small lots of special roasts. Here’s more info on what exactly this means:
“The Coffee Vault”
Registered members can source limited quantity, high quality single origin beans.
Beginning July 18, Fonté Coffee will launch a new program called “The Coffee Vault”. These hand-selected, extremely limited small lot coffees vary in price from $20 a pound and up depending on the bean origin. Fonté will source and purchase a specified amount of single origin beans which will be sent to the roasting plant and placed in a zero oxygen environment to preserve freshness. These rare, unroasted beans will be stored separately so each registered client can call or email Fonté Coffee with their weekly order. Steve will roast-to-order a one pound minimum of the reserved micro-lot coffee, shipping the following day.
If you want more information on this, you can contact Lara Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT’S IN THE GOODIE BAG:
- A pound of Fonte F2 Blend
- Two sleek, black logo mugs for you and that special breakfast partner 😉
- A gift card you can use online or in their Seattle store!
- Leave a comment on this post with either a question for Steve, Mr. CoffeeKnowItAll from the image above and my cupping, or visit www.fontecoffee.com and leave a comment here with an item you’d spend your gift card on with the link!
- Do this between Thursday, August 4th 4:00pm Pacific and Thursday, August 11th at 5:00pm Pacific to have a valid entry.
- Only one entry per person. Winner will be chosen at random on 8/12/2011 and notified.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CAFFINATION!